Websites mentioned in the lecture
Thank you very much for visiting the lecture European Silversmithing in the 21st century. In the lecture a couple of organisations were mentioned.
First of all there is of course the website of the HammerClub (the website you are currently visiting). Please add this website (www.hammerclub.eu) to your favourites. To keep in touch you can apply for our newsletter and click this link.
Other platforms mentioned in the lecture are:
- Silver Triennial organized by the Goldsmiths House in Hanau, Germany;
- Silver in Motion, a Dutch platform for creators and collectors of contemporary silver art;
- Contemporary British Silversmiths, the leading association for contemporary silver in the United Kingdom;
- Schoohoven Silver Award, which has no own website, but you will find information on the website of the Dutch Silver Museum and on the website of the HammerClub;
- Saul Bell Design Award, an international competition for jewelry makers and designers.
Of course it is also wise to visit the websites on the link-page of the HammerClub.
If you have any questions about the lecture or opportunities for you as a silversmith in Europe, don’t hesitate and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.